The SensorPush HT1 humidity and temperature smart sensor/hygrometer pairs effortlessly with our mobile apps and the optional SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to provide the ideal solution for monitoring humidity and temperature conditions over time.
Its long range (100m / 325′ line of sight) keeps you up to date, even at a distance. The Swiss-made sensing component provides highly accurate, repeatable measurements that you can trust. Batteries last one to two years.
Data is collected at one minute intervals and is stored on the sensor for over two weeks. It is automatically pushed to mobile applications when they are in range. There it is stored for graphing and analysis. The apps allow alert ranges to be set, so you can know when there’s a problem without constant checking. Add the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to monitor all of your SensorPush sensors remotely via the internet (sold separately)!
- • Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 16.5mm / 1.57″ x 1.57″ x 0.65″
- • Weight: 40g / 1.4oz
- • Battery: CR2477
- • Battery Life: Typically over 1 year (more in normal conditions, less in extreme cold)
- • Compatibility: iOS 11+, Android 5.01+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE). iPhones since the iPhone 4s, iPads since the 3rd generation and the 5th generation iPad Touch support this technology. There are too many Android devices to list them all here, but you can look in the specifications for your device for Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth LE. Please contact SensorPush support if you are unsure about your specific device.
- • Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- • Humidity Range: 0 – 100% (prolonged exposure to > 80% RH may create an offset of up to +3% in the readings. This effect gradually reverses after return to < 80% RH conditions)
- • Temperature Accuracy (0°C – 60°C / 32°F – 140°F): ±0.3°C / ±0.5°F typical ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F maximum
- • Temperature Accuracy (Full Range): ±0.7°C / ±1.3°F typical 1.2°C / ±2.2°F max
- • Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 20% – 80% RH ): ±3% typical ±4.5% maximum
- • Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 0% – 100% RH ): ±4.5% typical ±7.5% maximum
- • Accuracy Notes: 95% of sensors fall within the “typical” range. Sensors outside the “maximum” range are not qualified for sale. Please note that above values are maximal tolerances (not including hysteresis) against a high precision reference such as a dew point mirror. Common deviations are within ±2%RH where specified tolerance is ±3%RH and about half the specified tolerance at other values.