Under normal conditions, higher humidity levels rise and settle toward the top of your humidor. The Xikar HumiFan humidor air circulator provides intermittent air circulation to prevent stagnant conditions inside your humidor, allowing your cigars to “breathe” by redistributing the air inside your humidor to diffuse inconsistent humidity levels, providing a more consistent and stable environment for your cigars.
The Xikar Humifan is completely cordless and it circulates the air in your humidor in 15 second cycles every 15 minutes. This produces a uniform and conducive environment for your cigars to rest and age properly – and eliminates the need to manual rotate them. This is even more important in the airtight environment of an Ammodor humidor.
The Humifan features:
- • Fan runs in 15 second cycles every 15 minutes
- • Angled centrifugal fan maximizes air circulation
- • Oversized side intake for maximum air redistribution
- • LED Battery Status Indicator
- • Batteries included (Four AA batteries)
- • Dimensions: 5.9″W x 2.95″H x 0.98″D
- • Will work even with cigars resting directly against the intake of the unit